ADD WHEELS TO YOUR BACK
- - Material: Made of Stainless Steel with Tig welding.
- - Paramotor Assembly: Universal, you can assemble all the paramotors market, all brands. (Consult).
- - Mounting - Dismounting: in 5 minutes
- - Weight Pilots: - For all types of pilots weights from 50 kg up to + 200 kg.
- - Regulation Height of pilot - Long Legs: In the front bar with 6 positions. Adjustable bolt + knob.
- - Seat: Paramotor Harnnes caught the Paratrike by high tenacity tape.
- - Front Wheel: By ball bearings. Measurement: 4-00-8. Quality housing with 6 canvases.
- - Rear Wheels: By ball bearings. Measurement: 4-00-8. Quality housing with 6 canvases.
- - Rear Axle: in Aluminium Aeronautical T6 7075.
- - Party: 6 parts (left wheel + axle / right wheel + axle / middle / front).
- - Fork: cut laser with bearings and springs back to the center position. Sanding belt for the perfect grip of the feet.
- - Weight: 15.420 Kg. without Paramotor.
UPDATE: New Fork in laser cutting with high-quality ball bearings and fender. We are still using spring already to the silemblock when you do a little force with legs: break and many pilots that has passed.
NEW FORK GALLERY
Direct download !!! Click on Photo or Buttons - Link !!!
RECOMMENDED - SEE FULL SCREEN
OUR MANUAL VIDEO